Friday, September 21, 2012

Rebel Yell

Photo Credit: Fafnir Braveheart
Photo Credit: Fafnir Braveheart


 Let me hear your rebel yell as I glide from the step of the porch to the cold steel of the pole. Sliding down gripping firmly with a devious smile on my face. Hearing the hollers and noise coming from the seats at the base of my stage I grin.

My awesome friend Fafnir took these epic pics. He's a fantastic guy and a ton of fun to be around. Random gesturebating and lots of laughing always seem to follow whenever Faf's around... he's also an epic DJ who spins some epic tunes. Check him out at Aurora Town @ Club BRB! TY Faf for the epic pictures I LOVE THEM! Faf's Flickr page!

What I'm Wearing:

Skin: Lara Hurley- Kae Bronzed Dark Tan
Shape: ::AlterEgo:: Devon Shapes (Only available on Marketplace)
Eyes: -DAMNED- Eyes6
Hair: !lamb. Adore (Mesh)- Ombre & Root Pack
Jacket: .:L&B:. Clothing "Cropped" Leather Jacket Set- Black
Pants: .:L&B:. Clothing "Dita Leather"Pants Set: Black
Accessories:
    Ring (left hand): JCNY- 'PROMISE Ring, Exclusive Engraving Edition
    Ring (right hand): EarthStones The Lady's Ring- Vampire Ankh
    Eyeliner: -DAMNED- CatEyes MakeUp
    Eyelashes: -DAMNED- My Perfect Lashes <3
    Shoes: N-core EMPORIUM "Pure Black"
*All photo credits go to Fafnir Braveheart, he took them, used his own pose and a pole on a sim he took me to and took time to edit them to be that epic.*




No comments:

Post a Comment