Monday, September 10, 2012

Downward Decode


Don't you just love it when you're avatar just comes together? I recently got a new shape and just last night got this beautiful skin. It's from Lara Hurley. The face has lovely details and there's a couple of make ups included. Not as many options as with Al Vulo skins but still gorgeous none the less. I wanted to wear an outfit that reflected my mood. Since I'm back in school for another semester of college classes I wanted something that looks like it'd be worn around a college campus and TA DA AlterEgo! I love it and love the top. So many colors too choose from it was so hard to choose just one color! Perfect day to be lounging around the house studying and looking cute.

What I'm Wearing:

Skin: Lara Hurley- Kae Bronzed Dark Tan
Shape: ::AlterEgo:: Devon Shapes (Only available on Marketplace)
Eyes: -DAMNED- Eyes6
Hair:  fri. - Tatum - Blacks
Outfit: :: alterego :: decode- pink
Accessories:
    Ring (left hand): JCNY- 'PROMISE Ring, Exclusive Engraving Edition
    Ring (right hand): EarthStones The Lady's Ring- Vampire Ankh
    Necklace: EarthStones Dusk Velvet Choker Set- Vampire Ankh
    Eyeliner: -DAMNED- CatEyes MakeUp
    Eyelashes: -DAMNED- My Perfect Lashes <3
    Elf Ears: :GAUGED: Elven Stretched Ears- Stars

Pose: *PosESioN* Goddess Set


No comments:

Post a Comment