Sunday, September 23, 2012

Fallen Angelz





Grinning as I hear the desperate cries of the grotesque at my feet I walk towards him. The man who doesn't get on his knees as he sees my approach. I see him glance at my wings and I grin extending them. He says in a loud booming voice that he is not afraid nor intimidated by me. Upon reaching him he pulls my close by my hand and softly kisses my neck. My fangs extend as I place my head on his shoulder. I can hear his pulse beating in his veins. I am the spawn of the devil, a fallen angel, and a vampire.

I've been feeling devious lately. Wanting to show off a part of my personality that doesn't get to come out and play very often. I got these wings at AlterEgo a few weeks ago and finally found the perfect outfit for them. FINALLY!

What I'm Wearing:

Skin: [Al Vulo! Skin] - [ Renzie ] - [ Natural Bronze ]
Shape: ::AlterEgo:: Devon Shapes (Only available on Marketplace)
Eyes: -DAMNED- Eyes6
Hair:  Magika [01] Faint
Dress: % .:EC:. Box Kristen *Lace*
Accessories:
    Ring (left hand): JCNY- 'PROMISE Ring, Exclusive Engraving Edition
    Ring (right hand): EarthStones The Lady's Ring- Vampire Ankh
    Necklace: EarthStones Dusk Velvet Choker Set- Vampire Ankh
    Eyeliner: -DAMNED- CatEyes MakeUp
    Eyelashes: -DAMNED- My Perfect Lashes <3
    Shoes: TEN"10 Megas Boots Black (Mesh)
    Elf Ears: :GAUGED: Elven Stretched Ears [Blacks]
    Wings: :: alterego :: angelz collection wings- black
   
Pose: *PosESioN* Goddess Set


No comments:

Post a Comment