Sunday, September 23, 2012

Whispers for My Immortal



The longing look in my eyes as I think of you. Wishing you were here beside me pulling me close whispering you'll never let me go. I look over my shoulder to see if you're coming but there is nobody there. Listening to the brown cracked autumn leaves blow over the once lush ground I sigh hoping one last time to see you and feel you. My immortal. 


What I'm Wearing: 
Skin: [Al Vulo! Skin] - [ Renzie ] - [ Natural Bronze ]
Shape: ::AlterEgo:: Devon Shapes (Only available on Marketplace)
Eyes: -DAMNED- Eyes6
Hair:  [e] Studio- Midnight Blacks (Mesh)
Outfit: ( R E D ) M I N T ~ L A C E B O D Y S U I T (No.3)
Accessories:
    Ring (left hand): JCNY- 'PROMISE Ring, Exclusive Engraving Edition
    Ring (right hand): EarthStones The Lady's Ring- Vampire Ankh
    Necklace: EarthStones Dusk Velvet Choker Set- Vampire Ankh 
    Eyeliner: -DAMNED- CatEyes MakeUp
    Eyelashes: -DAMNED- My Perfect Lashes <3
    Shoes: TEN"10 Megas Boots Black (Mesh)
    Elf Ears: :GAUGED: Elven Stretched Ears [Blacks]
    
Pose: Lumiere Pinup Poses




No comments:

Post a Comment