Monday, September 24, 2012

One Last Kiss

Give me one last kiss before you leave for work. I shrug into your shirt and breathe in your scent and smile.

NEW NEW NEW NEW from EBA! Tailiea is working magic with mesh and this is the newest release. I love it. I can't help but say I stole my boyfriend's shirt. It drove him wild when I showed him and said I could keep his shirt! LOOOOL

What I'm Wearing:

Skin: Lara Hurley- Kae Bronzed Dark Tan
Shape: ::AlterEgo:: Devon Shapes (Only available on Marketplace)
Eyes: -DAMNED- Eyes6
Hair: Magika [01] Awkward
Outfit: EBA- Lingerie white
Accessories:
    Necklace: EarthStones Dusk Velvet Choker Set- Vampire Ankh
    Ring (left hand): JCNY- 'PROMISE Ring, Exclusive Engraving Edition
    Ring (right hand): EarthStones The Lady's Ring- Vampire Ankh
    Eyeliner: -DAMNED- CatEyes MakeUp
    Eyelashes: -DAMNED- My Perfect Lashes <3
    Elf Ears: :GAUGED: Elven Stretched Ears [Blacks]
    Feet: N-core "Feet"

Pose: Diesel Works Berrylicious


No comments:

Post a Comment