Friday, September 7, 2012

Get Schooled at EBA

As I stride down the deserted hallways of some forgotten school I look over my shoulder to see you hiding behind a row of lockers. I smirk as I walk over to you, the sound of my heels on the tile floor grows with every step I take towards you. I can see the wanting stare in your eyes as I lift your chin up to see your features. Your eyes slip from mine as you wish my clothes were see through. You sigh softly as I let you go kicking you over and walking away. I say loudly "School's in, take some lessons!"

EBA's September group gift is out and is screaming your name to go pick it up. Join the group, peruse the store and be ready to dazzle everyone with you're sexy lingerie.

What I'm Wearing:

Skin: [Al Vulo! Skin] - [ Miha ] - [ Natural Cacoa ]
Shape: ::AlterEgo:: Devon Shapes (Only available on Marketplace)
Eyes: -DAMNED- Eyes6
Hair:  Magika [01] Noise
Lingerie: EBA- September Group Gift
Accessories:
    Ring (left hand): JCNY- 'PROMISE Ring, Exclusive Engraving Edition
    Ring (right hand): EarthStones The Lady's Ring- Vampire Ankh
    Necklace: EarthStones Dusk Velvet Choker Set- Vampire Ankh
    Eyeliner: -DAMNED- Tribal Make up + base hair / 4 Versions
    Eyelashes: -DAMNED- My Perfect Lashes <3
    Shoes: :: alterego :: rhiannyr platform pumps- black
 
Pose: *PosESioN* Wild Set



No comments:

Post a Comment