Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Love Me

Feel me, pull me close and tell me you love me. Guide my hands over your body and watch me take in every inch of you. Smile at me and move my hair gently out of my eyes. Tilt my head up and look at me in the eye and pull me close again.

Delirium Style is epic! I love this mesh dress and love the style of this outfit. Getting back to my roots of being punk I tip my hat to Christel Morane for raising the bar of mesh dresses. :3

What I'm Wearing:
Skin: [Al Vulo! Skin] - [ Miha ] - [ Natural Cacoa ]
Shape: ::AlterEgo:: Devon Shape
Eyes: -DAMNED- Eyes 06
Hair: Magika// B&W Pack// Dara
Dress: D-Style- Love Me (Mesh)
Accessories:
     Eyeliner: -DAMNED- CatEyes MakeUp
     Eye Lashes: -DAMNED- My Perfect Eyelashes <3
     Ring (right hand): EarthStones The Lady's Ring- Vampire Ankh
     Ring (left hand): JCNY- 'PROMISE Ring, Exclusive Engraving Edition

     Poses: Diesel Works- Aurora


No comments:

Post a Comment