Friday, August 31, 2012

Only Girl






















I innocently look over my shoulder at the foot of the bed at you. You bite your lip in anticipation wanting to pull my body closer to yours. You lean closer to pull me onto the bed. I tremble under your touch, almost afraid of what's coming. You kiss me gently as you rub my back. I lean into you feeling the warmth of your bare chest. You gasp softly feeling my skin on yours as I lean in. You hold me close and smile at me tilting my head up to kiss me again. I smile as I kiss back feeling your tenderness and calm.

EBA is an awesome sauced store. It brings out the sexy in me and OMG the details. GO THERE! It is so worth the trip and worth the money to get. You'd be crazy not to.

What I'm Wearing:

Skin: [Al Vulo! Skin] - [ Polly ] - [ Natural Cacoa ]Press
Shape: ::AlterEgo:: Devon Shapes (Only available on Marketplace)
Eyes: -DAMNED- Eyes6
Hair:  =Dela*= Mesh Hair "Mercy" Blacks and White
Lingerie: EBA- Mekaila Lingerie
Accessories:
    Ring (left hand): JCNY- 'PROMISE Ring, Exclusive Engraving Edition
    Ring (right hand): EarthStones The Lady's Ring- Vampire Ankh
    Necklace: EarthStones Dusk Velvet Choker Set- Vampire Ankh
    Eyeliner: -DAMNED- CatEyes MakeUp
    Eyelashes: -DAMNED- My Perfect Lashes <3
    Elf Ears: :GAUGED: Stretched Elven Ears [Stars]
 
Pose: Diesel Works- Celeste Set


No comments:

Post a Comment