Saturday, August 11, 2012

Up Against the Wall

Press me up against the wall and kiss me with passion. Brush my hair from my eyes and lean in closer. Whisper you love me as you run your fingers down my body. Be gentle as you pull my hair and spank my ass.

This is one body suit that is absolutely amazing. It's my favorite body suit. I haven't quit found another like it that I love. Paired with this new hair from ( R E D ) M I N T is heaven. I love the style of the hair. It's partial mesh so there's a little flexi added to it. Stay tune for the group gift from ( R E D ) M I N T it's gonna be awesome!

What I'm Wearing:
Skin: [Al Vulo! Skin] - [ Lalli ] - [ black sunkissed ]
Shape: Euphoric Chrome- Rainbow
Eyes: -DAMNED- Eyes7
Hair: r(M) ~ Hair(Mesh) No. 04 ( c o o l B l o n d s )
Outfit: */OtherSide/_RomanceBodySuit_2
Accessories:
    Ring: EarthStones I Do Bridal Set - Platinum (Ring Box)
    Make Up: -DAMNED- CatEyes MakeUp


No comments:

Post a Comment