Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Intimate Inmate

Watching you bend the bars to my prison I silently sit in my corner with wide eyes. As soon as you complete your difficult task you come over to me picking me up to carry me out. You look down into my eyes and smile. I can't help but smile back grateful to be free of the cold concrete and unforgiving metal bars. I wrap my arms around your neck kissing your cheek softly to say thank you. You smile again not knowing you rescued the most dangerous of seductresses from her captivity.

EBA has a lot of amazing stuff for spicing up you're love life with your significant other. 

What I'm Wearing:
Skin: [Al Vulo! Skin] - [ May ] - [ Natural Bronze ]
Shape: Euphoria by Liz
Eyes: -DAMNED- Eyes7
Hair: TRUTH Rayne- black & Whites
Lingerie: Euthanasia Body Art- Intimate Inmate Bra Set
Accessories:
    Ring: EarthStones I Do Bridal Set - Platinum (Ring Box)
    Make Up:  -DAMNED- CatEyes MakeUps
    Elf Ears: :GAUGED: Elven Stretched Ears [Stars]
   
     Pose: *~* Y's Art&Poses- Mugshot

No comments:

Post a Comment