Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Queen Rockstar











Trumpets blaring as I walk the red carpet of punks, that's right all it's Liz, bringing punk to you're eyelids. I've been doing it again... browsing through my inventory going oooo what's this or what's that. Found these pants... and this top. I know it's not exactly punk but come on you know this is cute and you want it. My top is from AlterEgo. I'm really picky with tops and not really into wearing tee's and like low cut things. I'm the same way in RL *rolls eyes dramatically*! There are so many colors to this top at AlterEgo. I chose black because eh black's one of my favorite colors and looks really good on my avatar. When I put on these jeans and saw how it looked with the top oh man what a match. It looks like I'm ready for some casual business meet up or ready to go out with some friends. To be honest this outfit makes me feel like a rockstar.

The pose I'm using is from *PosESioN*! They have a group gift for females and a group gift for males so it's definitely worth checking out and joining. The poses are pretty cool and amazing. I love taking pictures and am always on the hunt for amazing poses so thank you *PosESioN* and bloggingsl.net for hooking me up.

What I'm Wearing:
Skin: [Al Vulo! Skin] - [ Lalli ] - [ black sunkissed ]
Shape: Euphoria by Liz
Eyes: -DAMNED- Eyes7
Hair: Magika [01] Push
Top: :: alterego :: deja vu tops - set2 - black
Pants:  KoKo Vintage Crown Lowrider Jeans (charcoal)
Shoes: [Cliche] Siesta Stillettos black leather (boxed) 4.0
Accessories:
    Ring: EarthStones I Do Bridal Set - Platinum (Ring Box)
    Make Up:  -DAMNED- CatEyes MakeUps

   Poses: *PosESioN* Women Gift August


No comments:

Post a Comment