Saturday, August 11, 2012

Purple Dream- EBA Group Gift

 Laying on our bed feeling you sit on the edge of our bed after a long day I move over to rub your back. Smiling slightly you look at me tugging on the soft material of the bottom of the baby doll skirt attached to my bra. You watch in fascination as I slowly peel it away revealing the sequins on my bra. Now it's my turn to smile as I kiss your neck nuzzling my face softly into your cheek. You nuzzle back as you pull us both down to lie side by side on our bed to begin an adventure we're both yearning for.

EBA's August group gift... Go pick it up... group is free to join with a monthly group gift and information about all the new releases. You'd be crazy NOT to join. :3

What I'm Wearing:

Skin: [Al Vulo! Skin] - [ May ] - [ Natural Bronze ]
Shape: Euphoric Chrome- Rainbow
Eyes: -DAMNED- Eyes7
Hair: /Wasabi Pills/  Amandine Mesh hair= Blacks Pack
Lingerie: Euthanasia Body Art- August Group Gift
Accessories:
    Ring: EarthStones I Do Bridal Set - Platinum (Ring Box)
    Make Up: -DAMNED- CatEyes MakeUp

Pose: [.:SOPHERIAN:.] Thank you Posepack Gift


No comments:

Post a Comment