Friday, August 31, 2012

Dangerous Love Affair


I smirk as I take my cigarette and put it out on the bottom of my heel. Glancing up at you with a grin I walk away letting you listen to the clacking sound of my heels. I turn abruptly looking at you beckoning you to me. Watching you rush towards me as if like a puppy running towards it's master I move out of the way to avoid being trampled.

( R E D ) M I N T released these gorgeous mesh corsets recently and OMG I love them. I admit I'm giving into the corset craze but so far only ( R E D ) M I N T and Insanya have corsets that I like. My pants are from Gawk! OMG I love that store. It's gorgeous clothes and it's pretty amazing.

What I'm Wearing:

Skin: [Al Vulo! Skin] - [ Polly ] - [ Natural Cacoa ]Press
Shape: ::AlterEgo:: Devon Shapes (Only available on Marketplace)
Eyes: -DAMNED- Eyes6
Hair:  Magika// B&W Pack// Dara
Corset: (r)M~ Collared Corset~ No. 02 (Mesh)
Pants: Gawk! Gray Tweed Pants
Accessories:
    Ring (left hand): JCNY- 'PROMISE Ring, Exclusive Engraving Edition
    Ring (right hand): EarthStones The Lady's Ring- Vampire Ankh
    Necklace: EarthStones Dusk Velvet Choker Set- Vampire Ankh
    Shoes:  N-Core LULU "Black"
    Eyeliner: -DAMNED- CatEyes MakeUp
    Eyelashes: -DAMNED- My Perfect Lashes <3
    Cigarette: dl:: Dirty Girls Pipe (2 Versions)!


No comments:

Post a Comment