Monday, August 6, 2012

Goin' Pink for the Boobies

Pink Ribbon Fair, the fair/hunt designed to help find a cure for breast cancer. Being a woman in and out of SL this is something I am really excited to stand behind. Breast Cancer has affected some important people in my life so heck yes I want a cure. ShadZ and AlterEgo are taking part in this amazing event. The glasses I'm wearing are ShadZ and are free at the landing point of the fair. This outfit I put together from different things in my inventory. I have a ton of AlterEgo and love how there seems to be something for every occasion. Help support the boobies and go to this fair. It's a great cause. 

What I'm Wearing: 
Skin: [Al Vulo! Skin] - [ Tabata ] - [ 1968 Hippie Bronze] group gift
Shape: Euphoric Chrome- Rainbow
Eyes: -DAMNED- Eyes7
Hair: Magika [01] After
Top: :: alterego :: deja vu tops- set 1 - pink
Pants: ::TDS:: SupaFlyy Capris
Accessories:
    Ring: EarthStones I Do Bridal Set - Platinum (Ring Box)
    Make Up: -DAMNED- CatEyes MakeUp
    Elf Ears: :GAUGED: Elven Stretched Ears [Emotions]
    Glasses: PRF Free Shades from ShadZ

Pose: Female Pro Modeling Stand




No comments:

Post a Comment