Monday, August 6, 2012

Punk B***h

Skin, hair and pictures are my weakness. Al Vulo just put out a new group gift today... it's a tan skin (duh!) with the cleavage option. Do you know how long I've been waiting for a tan skin like this as a group gift? FOREVER! If you've been to Al Vulo you know that the group gifts are normally pale or light skin tones. I was shocked and happy when I found out the group gift was tan. This store is my absolute favorite place to get skins. They are a bit pricey if you buy a skin but OMG it's worth it. Most of the time when you buy a skin from Al Vulo you get a ton of options. *hint hint* Besides I've seen skins on marketplace for over 1k.... if you're anything like me I'd rather pay 800 L for a skin (or get it for free) any day.

Moving onto my outfit, it's also a group gift. It's August's group gift from AlterEgo. If you're in the group you should have guessed. AlterEgo is pretty cool. They're doing their 50k & 5k photo contest (voting just opened and I'm entered, voting is 25 L, hope you vote for me.... Look for the vibrant green meadow with a girl in a pink shirt and black hair :D)! It's pretty exciting for the person who wins. They get 50,000 L, 5k in store credit, a vendor ad, the outfit for the vendor, and spread in the AE magazine. That's about a 55250 L prize plus have a ton of pics taken of you. *fingers crossed* Hope I win. 

What I'm Wearing:
Skin: [Al Vulo! Skin] - [ Tabata ] - [ 1968 Hippie Bronze] group gift
Shape: Euphoria by Liz
Eyes: -DAMNED- Eyes7
Hair: Magika [01] After
Outfit: :AlterEgo: August Group Gift
Shoes: N-core SHARK XtremeHeel "Galaxy"
Accessories:
    Ring: EarthStones I Do Bridal Set - Platinum (Ring Box)
    Make Up: -DAMNED- CatEyes MakeUp
    Elf Ears: :GAUGED: Elven Stretched Ears [Emotions]
    Bubble Gum: [PF] Yum Bubblegum!

Pose: July Gift from Diesel Works (last I checked it was still out)



No comments:

Post a Comment