Sunday, August 12, 2012

Empire State of Mind

Have you ever wanted to travel to another city and the whole time you're there you have a song stuck in your head? Yea I have Empire State of Mind by Jay-Z ft. Alicia Keys stuck in my head. I've wanted to travel to the big apple for a while but when this song got stuck in my head I said Oh! I then thought holy cow I can pair this song with this colorful outfit from AlterEgo. I love love love love the mesh dresses from AlterEgo and have worn this dress almost all day. I feel like hitting the club and have a feeling I'd be a knock out. These awesome bangles from ( R E D ) M I N T just added that extra something to the outfit that makes me go holy hell then give that oh yea look.

What I'm Wearing:
Skin: [Al Vulo! Skin] - [ May ] - [ Natural Bronze ]
Shape: Euphoric Chrome- Rainbow
Eyes: -DAMNED- Eyes7
Hair: Magika [01] After
Dress: :: alterego :: - plain jane- satin mesh dress- yellow
Accessories:
    Ring: EarthStones I Do Bridal Set - Platinum (Ring Box)
    Make Up: -DAMNED- CatEyes MakeUp
    Elf Ears: GAUGED: Elven Stretched Ears [Stars]
    Shoes: N-core ETOILE "Black"
    Bangles: (r) M ~ Bangles (Silver)

Pose: Female Pro Modeling Stand



No comments:

Post a Comment