Friday, August 24, 2012

Black Goddess (EBA Blog)

Black "Night" Goddess
Take my hand as I guide you to the bed. Pushing you softly against it pinning you I grin evilly as I lean in to kiss you. Biting your lip playfully I guide you over me pulling you down to kiss you again. As I softly kiss my way down from your lips I hesitate slightly at your neck, hearing your pulse pounding in your veins I nip softly. Feeling your fingers make their way to the pasties that cover bliss I stop and look you in the eye. Smiling at you, you continue to tease me and I continue kissing and nipping down your neck gently ending at your chest leaving small marks. You moan slightly as I kiss your lips, you slowly slide your tongue into my mouth and we begin to play.

This AMAZING corset set comes from Euthanasia Body Art. Tai really outdid herself with this creation. It's beautiful and OMG the attention to detail. Get it and tease and taunt your lover. Have a fantastically naughty weekend! <3

What I'm Wearing:
Skin: [Al Vulo! Skin] - [ Eliza ] - [ Natural Bronze ]
Shape: Euphoric Chrome- Rainbow
Eyes: -DAMNED- Eyes7
Hair:  Fri. Tatum- Blacks
Pasties: EBA- Tamara Corset
Accessories:
    Ring: JCNY- 'PROMISE Ring, Exclusive Engraving Edition
    Makeup: DAMNED- Cateyes MakeUp

Pose: *PosESioN* Goddess Set



No comments:

Post a Comment