Sunday, August 5, 2012

Vampiric Mistress



Running my fingers down your back seeing the small beads of blood rise as they turn the welts a bright pink. Kissing my way up your neck nipping it slightly hearing your soft moans of pleasure I continue. Slowly making my way up to your lips as I bite softly on them sliding my arms around your neck. Taking my lips from yours for a brief moment to whisper softly that you're mine before kissing you once more. 

Vampires are my thing in SL.... I'm a hybrid in bloodlines so this set resonated a little with me. I love how the red and black go together and how the red corset comes off so you can wear this as a bra and panties set. The stockings are beautiful too. I don't come across many stockings I like either. EBA suits all styles. :)

What I'm Wearing: 
Skin: [Al Vulo! Skin] - [ May ] - [ Natural Bronze ]
Shape: Euphoria by Liz
Eyes: -DAMNED- Eyes7
Hair: Magika [01] After
Lingerie: Euthanasia Body Art- Renee
Shoes: .:EC:. Fetish Plateform Pump [Basic Colors]
Accessories:
    Ring: EarthStones I Do Bridal Set - Platinum (Ring Box)
    Make Up: [LS] Black Eyeliner

Pose: July Gift from Diesel Works


No comments:

Post a Comment