Saturday, August 4, 2012

War is Over



With so many fashion events going on in the past few weeks there is definitely no shortage of great outfits to blog. The Vanity Fair is in full swing and there's so much there for really cheap. This dress being one of them. I love camouflage and when I wear it it makes me feel powerful. A lot of my family in SL and in RL are military so it makes it more special. I'm happy I went. I walked away with this dress and a pair of shorts and managed to only spend like 80 L. Seriously not bad for something this adorable. I love the sides... that's my favorite part of the dress.

What I'm Wearing:
Skin: [Al Vulo! Skin] - [Lalli] - [black sunkissed]
Shape: Euphoria by Liz
Eyes: -DAMNED- Eyes7
Hair: Magika [01] Away
Dress: ~Sassy!~ Seduction dress- Camouflage (Vanity Fair)
Shoes:  BAX Prestige Boots Black Leather
Accessories:
     Ring: EarthStones I Do Bridal Set - Platinum (Ring Box)
     Make Up:  -DAMNED- CatEyes MakeUps      
     Elf Ears: :GAUGED: Elven Stretched Ears [Stars]

     Poses: *PosESioN* Women Gift August


No comments:

Post a Comment