Sunday, August 12, 2012

Ultra Sexy

Guide my hips back into yours to pull me into a kiss. Spank me softly with a playful grin on your face. Move my bangs out of my eyes and look deeply into my technicolored eyes before gently whispering "your ass looks damn good in those pants"

Delirium Style has a ton of great clothes, mesh or prim it doesn't matter it's all good. New group gift is out and there's a 24 hour sale w/ everything 50% off. Come hang out and enjoy the great deals on amazing clothes!
 http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Delirium%20Style/131/119/37

What I'm Wearing:
Skin: [Al Vulo! Skin] - [ Lalli ] - [ black sunkissed ]
Shape: Euphoric Chrome- Rainbow
Eyes: -DAMNED- Eyes7
Hair: r(M) ~ Hair(Mesh) No. 04 ( c o o l B l o n d s )
Outfit: Delirium Style- Ultra
Accessories:
    Ring: EarthStones I Do Bridal Set - Platinum (Ring Box)
    Make Up: -DAMNED- CatEyes MakeUp
    Headset: Host Mic from Cobratech with a built in greeter
Pose: One of my AO's stands (AO is Oracul- Maidenly)
Photo Credit: Taken and Edited by Me (Liz Chrome)


No comments:

Post a Comment