Thursday, August 23, 2012

Sexy Elf

I started looking through my inventory and came across this dress. I haven't worn it in forever but it's one of my favorites. It comes in three options: Black, Black & White or just white. My favorite's just the black and I love how I feel while wearing it. Like I'm sexy and empowered. Not many clothes spark emotion in me but this brings back a lot of memories and I can't wait to create new ones in this dress. This store is definitely worth a check out. Magika also has some pretty cool mesh hair and the color options are insane. So many hair colors for the price of one pack of hair compared to just one color pack at let's say TRUTH or Wasabi Pills. Magika's mesh hair has a ton of color options and it's all HUD driven. It's pretty cool. Posession is also one of my favorite places to get poses now. I love them and love how inexpensive they are. It makes picture taking easier and more fun!

What I'm Wearing:
Skin: [Al Vulo! Skin] - [ May ] - [ Natural Bronze ]
Shape: Euphoric Chrome- Rainbow
Eyes: DAMNED- Eyes 07
Hair: Magika [01] Capture
Dress: ::TGIS:: Trio Dresses Black-White
Accessories:
     Eyeliner: DAMNED- CatEyes MakeUp
     Elf Ears: :GAUGED: Elven Stretched Ears [Stars]
    
     Poses: *PosESioN* Madame Set (sent out in a group notice)


No comments:

Post a Comment