Sunday, August 12, 2012

Thousand Years- Chandler and Liz Love Story


Have you ever felt a connection so strong with someone that you never wanted to be without them? That's how I felt about this handsome man. This is Chandler, my fiance and my love. He is the sweetest guy in the world and I can't tell you how much I love him. No matter what he wears he always looks good. It feels like we've been together for a thousand years but it's only been 7 1/2 months so far.

Chandler always knows the coolest stuff to get for his avi. I have never seen a guy shop the way he does. I hate to admit it but he's a better shopper then I am. *sighs* I love this outfit on him and any guy would be crazy not to get it. The colors are amazing and look so detailed. His shirt actually looks like silk! Paired with my dress from Envious we're the perfect pair... even though we all know I don't like Envious shoes. :x

What I'm Wearing:

Shape: Euphoric Chrome- Rainbow
Eyes: -DAMNED- Eyes7
Hair: Magika [01] After
Outfit: :.Envious.: Envy
Ring: EarthStones I Do Bridal Set - Platinum (Ring Box)
Make Up: -DAMNED- CatEyes MakeUp
Elf Ears: :GAUGED: Elven Stretched Ears [Stars]
Shoes: BAX Prestige Boots Black Leather

What Chandler's Wearing:

!::Wicked Tattoos::i - Cupcake Sleeves
*Zanzo* Zane shape (18yo male)  moded
:GAUGED: Double Facial Plug [Wood]
 :GAUGED: Fedora - Blondes
:GAUGED: Human Stretched Ears [Skull]
[*RG*] Aviator Loafers -Black-  *REDGRAVE*
[Gos] Custom Eyewear - SCT Loaded [bagged]
Apolo 2G_A3_M11 Skin (by UNIQUE MEGASTORE)
EarthStones I Do Mens Wedding Band - Platinum (Ring Box)
LAQ ~ Black Raw Denim
Laqroki ~ Red Longsleeve Shirt with Tie

Poses We Used: Diesel Works- Summer Fling (August Group Gift)
{pose maniacs} 21


*PS* I know the pictures are kinda poorly edited but this is the first time I've edited a pic of two people's full body and it was a new experience doing it. o.o

No comments:

Post a Comment