Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Anyone Call for a Nurse?

Feeling your temperature rise as I saunter closer and closer to you. Your pulse quickens and your heart begins to race as I slowly bring my cold stethoscope to your bared, strong chest. Feeling you gasp slightly under my touch. I can feel you trembling under my soft fingertips as I move my stethoscope to your back. Wrapping your arms around me, pulling me closer into you as I breathe in your intoxicating scent, I tilt my head up to kiss your lips tugging softly on them before you slide your tongue into my mouth. Breaking the kiss you whisper softly into my ear "I think my nurse needs a nurse."

Think that says it all don't you. EBA has that effect. You know what to do.

What I'm Wearing:
Skin: [Al Vulo! Skin] - [Lalli] - [black sunkissed]
Shape: Euphoric Chrome- Rainbow
Eyes: -DAMNED- Eyes7
Hair: Magika [01] After
Lingerie: Euthanasia Body Art- Nursey Lingerie Costume
Accessories:
    Ring: EarthStones I Do Bridal Set - Platinum (Ring Box)
    Make Up: -DAMNED- CatEyes MakeUp
    Elf Ears: :GAUGED: Elven Stretched Ears [Stars]

Pose: *Big Posers* Thinking (boxed)


No comments:

Post a Comment