Sunday, August 19, 2012

One of My Favorite Days- Pajama Days

Have you ever had one of those days where you want to just lie in bed in your pajamas and not worry about anything? That's how I felt today. Just wanting to lounge around in my pjs. I found these at Euthanasia Body Art and I love them. They are so comfortable looking and perfect for lounging around the house on days where you want to be lazy. Hop on over to EBA and pick these up. Also check out Tailiea's blog EBA Lingerie to see all of her awesome stuff.

What I'm Wearing:

Skin: [Al Vulo! Skin] - [ May ] - [ Natural Bronze ]
Shape: Euphoric Chrome- Rainbow
Eyes: -DAMNED- Eyes7
Hair:  /Wasabi Pills/ Amandine Mesh Hair- Blacks Pack
Pasties: EBA- Sculls Pajamas
Accessories:
    Ring: EarthStones I Do Bridal Set - Platinum (Ring Box)

Pose: *Soul* vibration


No comments:

Post a Comment