Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Heart Breaker

Dancing under the multicolored lights, small beads of sweat moving down your back. The aroma of alcohol and excitement. That's what came to mind when I put on this outfit. You know like I'm ready to hit the club. Can you believe that this dress was free on marketplace? It's from Beautiful Dirty Rich and is one of a few dresses that are free. I know I have a hard time finding things I like that are good quality and not that expensive. Only thing I wish is that the black and the zebra print didn't have a gap. It'd look better if it was connected. 

My hair and boots I've had for a while and have been in previous blogs. Truth is moving from flexi hair to mesh hair. This so far is my favorite one.... but I'm really picky with my hair. Same with my boots, so I'm pretty happy that my BAX boots pretty much go with everything. 

What I'm Wearing: 
Skin: [Al Vulo! Skin] - [Lalli] - [black sunkissed]
Shape: Euphoria by Liz
Eyes: -DAMNED- Eyes7
Hair: TRUTH HAIR Lori (Mesh)- black & whites
Dress: ...:::Beautiful Dirty Rich:::... T. G. I. F. (Zebra Version)
Shoes:  BAX Prestige Boots Black Leather
Accessories:
     Ring: EarthStones I Do Bridal Set - Platinum (Ring Box)
     Make Up:  -DAMNED- CatEyes MakeUps      

Poses: Diesel Works- WomenStuff Hunt Gifts (Daisy)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment