Friday, July 13, 2012

Zombie Food


















We all know that the zombie apocalypse is coming sooner or later and when I saw this shirt I couldn't help but laugh at what the shirt said. I always tell my friends that when the zombie apocalypse happens I'm going to trip them and take off running.... I have a friend, Esme,  I also thought of when I saw this shirt, she's also a blogger and I'll link you to her blog at the end. She loves zombies and everything about them. I even shared the link to the place I got it from on marketplace.

When I was showed these boots I was surprised at how much they cost for how good they looked for being mesh. They're from EC and cost 99L. It comes with a scripted menu to resize the boots plus a color change hud. So you're getting more for less money. Total win for something so awesome. Most combat boots I've seen don't look anywhere near as good as these do and I was surprised for sure. My new favorite boots!

This outfit reminds me of something I would wear for the zombie apocalypse that's coming. Just hand me my gun and I'm ready to massacre them with a big ole grin on my face!

What I'm Wearing:

Skin: [Al Vulo! Skin] - [Lalli] - [black sunkissed]
Shape: Custom Female Shape (Not Sold)
Eyes: Az... Sky Blue
Hair: Magika [01] Push
Top:  .::[J/A]::. Zombies Hate Fast Food Half Tee
Shorts: Zaara: Denim Shorts *black*
Shoes:  .:EC:. ABL Army Boots [Basic]
Accessories:
    Ring: EarthStones I Do Bridal Set - Platinum (Ring Box)
    Make Up:  -DAMNED- CatEyes MakeUp
    Elf Ears: :GAUGED: Elven Stretched Ears [Stars]
    Tattoo: !::Wicked Tattoos::i- Empire Face Tattoo
    Nails: (FEMALE))[MANDALA] SINRA 2 NAILSand RINGs set/ SAMURAI BLACK

**Esme's Blog: http://originalweirdo.wordpress.com/**

No comments:

Post a Comment