Sunday, July 8, 2012

Nightmare Attitude

This dress jumped out at me when I first saw it a few weeks ago while I was wandering around the Delirium Style sim looking for things I might want to get when I model and earn store credit. I thought and thought about getting this dress and for the life of me wanted to see this outfit on a model just to see how the prims looked inworld. I ended up taking a chance and couldn't help but love this outfit even more. I thought oh the long pink strip down the chest and belly is gonna be attached to the dress and collar and isn't gonna move. Boy was I wrong. That is ok though and I'm glad I was wrong. The moving strip attached to the color looks cool.... even if it is a leash. 

Wasabi Pills and AZ are amazing stores for hair and eyes. I'm really picky when it comes to hair and will try demo after demo trying to find hair that I like and that looks good on my avatar. Demos are your best friend when dealing with hair or anything mesh. Learned that the hard way and have a couple hairs that I just bought without trying on the demo and realized they look stupid with my avatar's shape. I've always wanted blue eyes in RL so my avatar in SL has blue eyes. AZ makes the most amazing blue eyes and they aren't too terribly expensive. They have many colors and they all look so amazing and wonderful. That is one of the only places I buy eyes because the quality is amazing. 

What I'm Wearing:
Skin: [Al Vulo! Skin] - [May] - [Natural Bronze]
Shape: Custom Female Shape (Not Sold)
Eyes: Az... Sky Blue
Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ Teeloh Mesh Hair- Blacks pack
Outfit D-Style- Cryssie
Accessories:
    Ring: EarthStones I Do Bridal Set - Platinum (Ring Box)
    Make Up:  -DAMNED- CatEyes MakeUp

No comments:

Post a Comment