Sunday, July 15, 2012

Carpe Diem- Seizing the Day



 Seize the day and make it yours, accomplish much or very little it's up to you. I live by that motto and think it holds true for everyone. I recently modified my shape's face and as a special gift I will share this shape with anyone who wants it. Just drop me a notecard or IM and I will gladly send it to you in hopes that you seize the day and follow your bliss.

When I saw this outfit at Delirium Style I admit I thought it was lame to have a track suit but this track suit is a whole lot better then any other track suit that I've seen. The detail and textures are amazing. I definitely wasn't expecting the tattoo across my belly. It's on the underwear layer so you don't have to worry about adding it. One less thing you have to worry about.

Now my make up is from DAMNED. They have the BEST make up in my opinion and I find myself only wearing this make up just for how good of quality it is for the price.... Can you believe that my eyeliner was only 50 Linden? The stripes on my face are also DAMNED but I got them from the (Un)lucky chair at the store. My hair is Magika... I've had this hair for so long it's scary. Good thing about Magika is that you have a HUD to change the color of the hair and on some of the hair it has an option to chew it... which is also HUD driven. The hair from Magika is a lot cheaper then most stores which is a major plus if you're looking for hair on a budget. :D

What I'm Wearing:
Skin: [Al Vulo! Skin] - [ May ] - [ Natural Bronze ]
Shape: Euphoria  (Not Sold but will be given upon request)
Eyes: Az... Sky Blue
Hair: Magika//Nayla//B&W
Outfit: Delirium Style- Carpe Diem
Accessories:
    Ring: EarthStones I Do Bridal Set - Platinum (Ring Box)
    Make Up:  -DAMNED- CatEyes MakeUp
    Stripes: -DAMNED- War Stripes/ Red, Black & Yellow
    Elf Ears: :GAUGED: Elven Stretched Ears [Stars]

* Update on One Voice... Happy to announce they've gotten over $10,000! That is halfway to their goal :D*


No comments:

Post a Comment