Thursday, July 26, 2012

Punk Temptation


This outfit combination came to me a few weeks ago. I've been so busy lately I totally forgot about it until I decided to write down another idea for an outfit to wear. I love this outfit. My amazing fiance picked this out for me and I fell in love with it. I love tight clothing and baggies so how could I NOT fall in love with this outfit. I also recently changed my eyes to eyes from DAMNED. It's definitely a unique store. Everything cosmetic you can think of they probably have... Skins, Make up, eyes and a couple different sets of tattoos.... everything is pretty cheap too except the skins but if you want good quality anything you normally have to pay something in the triple digits.

What I'm Wearing:
Skin: [Al Vulo! Skin] - [ Lalli ] - [ black sunkissed ]
Shape: Euphoria by Liz
Eyes: -DAMNED- Eyes7
Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ Bambi Mesh Hair- Blacks Pack
Outfit: Sweet Temptations :: Alice Red
Shoes: .:EC:. ABL Army Boots [Basic]
Accessories:
    Ring: EarthStones I Do Bridal Set - Platinum (Ring Box)
    Make Up:  -DAMNED- CatEyes MakeUps
    Elf Ears: :GAUGED: Elven Stretched Ears [Stars]
    Nails: (FEMALE))[MANDALA] SINRA 2 NAILSand RINGs set/ SAMURAI BLACK

   Poses: E.inK ~ six free poses (fwee6)

No comments:

Post a Comment