Sunday, July 22, 2012

Damned

 DAMNED is by far becoming one of my favorite stores to shop at as far as make up and corsets go. This tattoo on my belly I've seen before on my mom and she rocks it. Since I'm in bloodlines and it's part of the reason I joined SL in the first place this tattoo fits in with that a little. Damned Divine. Very much like the Princess tattoo I did in a previous blog this tattoo is symbolic to me so I thank DAMNED for making this tattoo available at their store for 10 L. It comes in this version and the ink version. Different styles for whatever you're trying to go for. My Eyeliner is also DAMNED. That's how much I love their store.

Delirium Style is amazing. These pants combine two of my three favorite colors in a way that makes me not want to stop staring at them. The top is awesome because it shows off my back and whatever I choose to put on my back as well as show off my belly. Awesome sauced put all together in one awesome outfit... Everything's found in the mixed items at the DS sim...

Wasabi Pills is amazing with all the mesh hair styles. I pretty much don't like getting mesh hair from any other store but Wasabi Pills.... but that doesn't mean I don't have mesh hair from other stores... I just don't wear it as much as I wear my Wasabi Pills mesh hairs. :D

What I'm Wearing:
Skin: [Al Vulo! Skin] - [ May ] - [ Natural Bronze ]
Shape: Euphoria by Liz
Eyes: Az... Sky Blue
Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ Aida Mesh Hair- Blacks Pack (Hair Fair)
Top: Delirium Style- Sasha tease Blue 03
Pants: Delirium Style- Skulls Zebra'n Skulls/Blue
Accessories:
    Ring: EarthStones I Do Bridal Set - Platinum (Ring Box)
    Make Up:  -DAMNED- CatEyes MakeUp
    Elf Ears: :GAUGED: Elven Stretched Ears [Stars]
    Stomach Tattoo: -DAMNED- Tattoo + Millenium Hunt Gift

   Poses: :::insanya::: Modeling Pose Stand- Free (got at the insanya store inworld)


No comments:

Post a Comment