Monday, July 23, 2012

Sexy Punks

 Say who's that sexy punk? That's right it's you're favorite elf Liz bringing you yet another amazingly sexy set from Euthanasia Body Art. I love the netting of the top and the netting in the thong. Imma freak and I know it.Anything that's netted like this I love.. fishnets, chain mail, you name it I like it. I love showing off my avatar's curves and EBA is letting me unleash my inner wild child and letting me drive my fiance wild.... It shows off just enough skin to let me tickle the imagination and show my curves. Is it bad I'm already wanting more?

I didn't wear any pumps or shoes because this sexy cami deserves to stand on it's own. Why take away from something sexy by adding shoes that are going to be kicked off later? This cami didn't really call for any accessories because everything you see pretty much is included. =)

What I'm Wearing:

Skin: [Al Vulo! Skin] - [ Lalli ] - [ black sunkissed ]
Shape: Euphoria by Liz
Eyes: Az... Sky Blue
Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ Aida Mesh Hair- Blacks Pack (Hair Fair)
Outfit: EBA- Layla Cami
Accessories:
    Ring: EarthStones I Do Bridal Set - Platinum (Ring Box)
    Make Up:  -DAMNED- CatEyes MakeUps
    Elf Ears: :GAUGED: Elven Stretched Ears [Stars]


   Poses: *PosESIon* Group Gift Female



No comments:

Post a Comment