Monday, July 2, 2012

Paparazi... Please!





 Shopping is one of my favorite past times in Second Life. There will be times when I'll open up marketplace and just go through different categories of apparel or accessories or what not and find things that are adorable! This hair and this top for example. I remember typing in punk expecting to find something really off the wall like bloody stuff or something or lots of black stuff that looked really cheap. I found this top and was like whoa that's cute. It comes in different colors too and the tops are only 99 Lindens. that is not bad at all.... I have tops that cost more then that (x_x)!

 I admit that I was really reluctant to try mesh hair from Magika but once I tried this hair I couldn't help but go awwwwww. It's scripted so you can change the color and comes in two sizes! So it's like getting a whole fat pack of magika hair for like half off! My pack is the basic colors pack and omg is it cute and goes with everything pretty much. Only down side is it only shows one of my elf ears.... That's ok though because the hair is so cute.

My skirt and glasses perfect this outfit. Now if only I could wear this outfit when modeling at Delirium Style I'd be content standing there for two hours saying welcome. The glasses are from Shadz and are really cool. They were sent out free in a notice for Toxxic Design Studios (AlterEgo's group) by Adrianna Steampunk... Shadz does offer custom work with an option for copy and transfer but it costs 5000 L. Pricey but really cool. The skirt is from Delirium Style and comes in many colors which is perfect for any look on the go!



What I'm Wearing:

Skin: [Al Vulo! Skin] - [Lalli] - [black sunkissed]
Shape: Custom Female Shape (Not Sold)
Eyes: Az... Sky Blue
Hair: Magika [01] Push
Top: SLX 258- ***KARMA*** Open Shirt Black Female
Skirt:  Delirium Style- Cranky Mini Black
Accessories:
    Ring: EarthStones I Do Bridal Set - Platinum (Ring Box)
    Glasses: ShadZ- Suki's Punk- Classic
    Make Up:  -DAMNED- CatEyes MakeUp
    Elf Ears: :GAUGED: Elven Stretched Ears [Stars]



No comments:

Post a Comment