Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Pink Party- Hair Fair Punk

With this great hair comes another great cause that I couldn't pass up. The hair fair is in full swing with a ton of great vendors. Exile, Wasabi Pills and Analog Dog just to name a few of the amazing designers. Now knowing me I love hair and mesh hair don't get me started. When I opened this hair it was magic. I love the colors and the streaks in them. When I got this outfit from Delirium Style today I was really happy at how this hair matched it pretty well. The hair has pink streaks in it which in my opinion is pretty darn cool. I love hot pink so mixing it all together like this is bliss. The only down side is that this outfit doesn't come with shoes so the hardest part for me was finding shoes that went pretty well with everything... N-core to the rescue... hopefully I don't run across a shoe fair... @.@

What I'm Wearing:
Skin: [Al Vulo! Skin] - [ May ] - [ Natural Bronze ]
Shape: Liz's Custom Shape
Eyes: Az... Sky Blue
Hair: ::Exile:: Hair Fair Gift (#2 in the folder)
Outfit: Delirium Style- Baaah
Shoes: N-core SHARK XtremeHeel "Galaxy" BOXED
Accessories:
    Ring: EarthStones I Do Bridal Set - Platinum (Ring Box)
    Make Up:  -DAMNED- CatEyes MakeUp


No comments:

Post a Comment