Saturday, July 21, 2012

Patriotic Punks


I know I'm late on this blog by a couple weeks.... Imma slacker. I went to Euthanasia Body Art (EBA) owned by Tailiea Sorbet a couple days ago thinking I'd poke my head around and see what she had out... I've been there before but I don't have the money to buy anything... so it was window shopping for the win... So I found this group gift. Cute and a little dark... I love the colors on it and how it doesn't really look like lingerie, but more like a bikini. That's not all that's EBA though. There are chemises and dresses and lingerie... but omg the colors. So many to choose from and amazing designs. Totally worth a trip if you're looking for something to spice things up with a significant other or if you're going to an event and need cute undies. Totally worth is. Tailiea is an amazing designer and she is also Model CEO at Delirium Style... I have no idea how she manages to do all that, pretty cool that she does... So join the EBA group, go to EBA and get this group gift and check out the store. Trust me it's well worth it. 

What I'm Wearing: 
Skin: [Al Vulo! Skin] - [ May ] - [ Natural Bronze ]
Shape: Euphoria by Liz
Eyes: Az... Sky Blue
Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ Aida Mesh Hair- Blacks Pack (Hair Fair Exlusive)
Outfit: EBA- July 2012 Group Gift
Accessories:
    Ring: EarthStones I Do Bridal Set - Platinum (Ring Box)
    Make Up:  -DAMNED- CatEyes MakeUp
    Elf Ears: :GAUGED: Elven Stretched Ears [Stars]
    Nails: (FEMALE))[MANDALA] SINRA2 NAILSand RINGs set/ SAMURAI BLACK
  
   Poses: Diesel Works- July 2012 Gifts



No comments:

Post a Comment