Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Punk Brat

So I was standing at Delirium Style thinking to myself "I wanna show off my avi's shape more and maybe tease a few guys along the way"..... so I found this top in my inventory... totally forgot I had it >.> It's cute... bad part is it doesn't come with pasties... had to add those which is seriously no problem. This skirt is really adorable too so pairing it with this top made me drool a little. Insanya is an amazing store... I have shorts and pants from there and OMG so many options *drools*! Now as far as my boots go I've blogged them before. EC is amazing with these boots. They go with pretty much everything I like to wear. Don't you love it when designers do that? I know I do... With that being said I think everyone should own at least one pair of combat boots... can't go wrong with these cute Mesh kicks.

What I'm wearing:
Skin: [Al Vulo! Skin] - [ May ] - [ Natural Bronze ]
Shape: Liz's Custom Shape
Eyes: Az... Sky Blue
Hair: Magika [01] Push
Top: !mPS! Scrunch Turtleneck Sweater- Full Pack (blacks)
Skirt: :::insanya::: Kitana Skirt- Stars/Black
Shoes: .:ABL Army Boots [Basic]
Accessories:
    Ring: EarthStones I Do Bridal Set - Platinum (Ring Box)
    Make Up:  -DAMNED- Tribal Make up + base Hair/ 4 Versions
    Elf Ears: :GAUGED: Elven Stretched Ears [Stars]
    Pasties: *Epic* Stayed Halter Tops (set comes with pasties)




No comments:

Post a Comment