Monday, July 30, 2012

Best Damn Thing

                  I'm the best damn thing that your eyes have ever seen! - Avril Lavigne
I've been feeling like I can tackle the world for a little while now. Feels a little harder now that I don't have my fiance around as much but still feel like I can because I know he reads my blogs. When I was digging through my inventory I found this outfit... realizing I didn't really like the boots... or the collar so I ditched them and it didn't hurt the outfit any. This outfit is amazing. It comes with so much when you unpack it it's ridiculous. This outfit comes with wings! That's right wings, pretty black ones... since we know I'm not an angel, even a dark one I left them off which is perfect for hanging around leaning against some wall looking cool.

I'm a boot freak. I love boots and especially love my BAX boots. The customer service when you get your boots fitted to your shape (all done by customer service reps while in store) is fantastic. The two times that I've had to get my boots fitted were absolutely amazing and the ladies who fit my boots were so kind. Definitely worth at least going in to the store and checking out. It's personalized and they care about their customers. 

What I'm Wearing:
Skin: [Al Vulo! Skin] - [Lalli] - [black sunkissed]
Shape: Euphoria by Liz
Eyes: -DAMNED- Eyes7
Hair: Magika [01] Push
Dress: :.Envious.: Best Damn Thing- Black
Shoes:  BAX Prestige Boots Black Leather
Accessories:
     Ring: EarthStones I Do Bridal Set - Platinum (Ring Box)
     Make Up:  -DAMNED- CatEyes MakeUps    

Poses: ::N&K:: laydownthinking & [ .:SOPHERIAN:. ] free gift




No comments:

Post a Comment