Thursday, July 26, 2012

Punk Wild













I was feeling sassy. Like I wanted to kick some ass and still feel sexy. This outfit was released at Delirium Style a few weeks ago and is called Romantique... It's to celebrate the manager Romantique's one year anniversary as a model at Delirium Style. Roman is the manager of my shift and she's wicked nice. So I was super excited to model this outfit. I love the skirt and how tight it is, the belt is gorgeous and the shoes are amazing... The top and shoes are mesh I believe and so is my hair. Amazing and awesome all rolled into one.

What I'm Wearing:

Skin: [Al Vulo! Skin] - [ Lalli ] - [ black sunkissed ]
Shape: Euphoria by Liz
Eyes: Az... Sky Blue
Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ Aida Mesh Hair- Blacks Pack (Hair Fair)
Outfit: Delirium Style- Romantique
Accessories:
    Ring: EarthStones I Do Bridal Set - Platinum (Ring Box)
    Make Up:  -DAMNED- Cateyes MakeUps
    Elf Ears: :GAUGED: Elven Stretched Ears [Stars]
 
    Pose: Look@Me Poses subscribo gift

No comments:

Post a Comment