Saturday, July 21, 2012

Won't Kiss and Tell









Okies last blog for a few days I promise... But I showed Tailiea Sorbet, the lovely designer behind Euthanasia Body Art my last blog and she was pretty happy with it and offered me a blogging position at her store. I was so excited! When I opened this sexy number I had no issue pairing it with these pumps... The pumps are 100% mesh from .:EC:. with a color hud so it's like getting four free shoes for 99 L. You can also remove the bow! The color of the pumps paired with the lingerie from EBA were to die for. The colors go so well together and OMG is it sexy. Makes me feel like kissing to be honest... Thanks Tai for stunning lingerie even us punks can enjoy! :)

What I'm Wearing:
Skin: [Al Vulo! Skin] - [ May ] - [ Natural Bronze ]
Shape: Euphoria by Liz
Eyes: Az... Sky Blue
Hair: Magika [01] Push
Outfit: EBA- Lindsay Chemise
Shoes: .:EC:. Fetish Plateform Pump [Basic Colors]
Accessories:
    Ring: EarthStones I Do Bridal Set - Platinum (Ring Box)
    Make Up:  -DAMNED- CatEyes MakeUp
    Elf Ears: :GAUGED: Elven Stretched Ears [Stars]
    Nails: (FEMALE))[MANDALA] SINRA2 NAILSand RINGs set/ SAMURAI BLACK
   Face Piercings: :Hebenon Vial: Liquid Silver

   Poses: E.inK ~ six free poses *fwee1*


No comments:

Post a Comment