Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Glam Punk

I wanted to let my inner glam girl out but give it a punk attitude. When I was given an landmark to this store called Exile I was skeptical I'd find anything I liked. I clicked on the subscriber thing and was looking through the history when I found this group gift. I thought it looked really cool and added to the feel of the outfit. I was already thinking of going blonde when I found this hair so it was a win. Free hair and in a color I was thinking of going..... Major score. I don't why but I felt like being sexy, glam and punk so I meshed all of that into this outfit. There's a tattoo on my back and another on my arms... I've been standing around so much at Wicked Tattoos that I have a bunch of tatts.... I suggest going there and standing at the lucky boards for a little while.... or any store with lucky chairs or lucky boards. You could walk away with a bunch of money in merchandise for free.

What I'm Wearing:

Skin: [Al Vulo! Skin] - [Lalli] - [black sunkissed]
Shape: was custum made....
Eyes: Az... Magic Ice
Hair: ::Exile:: Bring it On!:Frosted (Group Gift)
Top: *Epic* Stayed Halter Top Black
Pants:  Delirium Style- Demi Black
Accessories:
    Ring: EarthStones I Do Bridal Set - Platinum (Ring Box)
    Tattoo: !::Wicked Tattoos::i- Infinity TINT
    Tattoo: !::Wicked Tattoos::i- Ride Or Die
    Make Up:  Pink Acid Punk Princess Eyeliner, Eyelashes & Dimple Piercings
    Shoes: N-core SHARK XtremeHeel "Galaxy" BOXED


No comments:

Post a Comment