Monday, June 4, 2012

Excellence












I like this outfit because it makes me feel like I'm out to take care of business. Like I'm on a mission for some government agency that has secret assassins. The boots are ok.... I'd rather pair them with a pair of BAX boots but I wanted to show off the whole outfit and everything it came with. These type of boots are fairly common in SL and can be found at a lot of popular stores. I know Envious has these type of boots and so does AlterEgo. I never knew AdN did. This is my second outfit from AdN and I love both. It's not frilly or over the top. It's not too heavily scripted either which is a plus. I wont lag at anyplace I go or at least wont add a ton of it. My favorite part of the outfit is the slits on the sides showing off the perfect amount of skin.

What I'm Wearing:
Skin: [Al Vulo! Skin] - [Lalli] - [black sunkissed]
Shape: was custum made....
Eyes: Az... Magic Ice
Outfit: [AdN] EXCELLENCE
Hair: RAW HOUSE :: Hilton [Blacks]
Accessories:
    Ring: EarthStones I Do Bridal Set - Platinum (Ring Box)
    Elf Ears: :GAUGED: Elven Stretched Ears [Stars]








No comments:

Post a Comment