Saturday, June 2, 2012

Sononomyous

Delirium Style is amazing. This outfit is one of the new releases that was sent out today. It's called Sanne. The top and the bottoms are mesh and come in five sizes each. The shoes aren't mesh but that's totally ok. I love how cute it is and how comfortable it looks. It's perfect for when you wanna lounge around the house on a rainy day. About the only thing I don't like is the alpha layers seeing as my avatar's shape is so little. I love the outfit though. I love the bright colors on the top. 

What I'm Wearing: 
Skin: [Al Vulo! Skin] - [Lalli] - [black sunkissed]
Shape: was custum made....
Eyes: Az... Magic Ice
Make Up:DAMNED Tribal Makeup + base hair / 4 Versions
~Blacklace Beauty~ Hi Gloss Lips Clear (MP)
Outfit: Delirium Style- Sanne
Hair: RAW HOUSE :: Hilton [Blacks]
Accessories:
    Ring: EarthStones I Do Bridal Set - Platinum (Ring Box)




No comments:

Post a Comment