Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Inked

I've been wanting to wear tattoos a lot lately but haven't been able to find the perfect tattoos to match to the clothes I wear. I looked on marketplace and found more tattoos from Wicked Tattoos. I wandered around and eventually found the Midnight Mania board and some lucky boards. There were even FREE tattoos on the wall. If you've ever gotten a tattoo from Wicked Tattoos you know they can cost 200 L or more easily. The quality is great and you get the tattoo on all layers of clothing.... Jacket, shirt, undershirt, underwear, pants and tattoo layers. Good deal for your money and definitely worth it. I couldn't help but grabbing the free tattoos and sticking around for the lucky boards. I walked away with about 10 or so new tattoos. so about 2k worth of tattoos for free. It's awesome and looks great paired with Delirium Style clothes like the outfit I'm wearing. I got this outfit today too and think it's really cute. The pants are leather and the top shows enough skin to show off my tatts. I think this is a win. \o/

What I'm Wearing:

Skin: [Al Vulo! Skin] - [Lalli] - [black sunkissed]
Shape: was custum made....
Eyes: Az... Magic Ice
Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ Teeloh Mesh Hair- Blacks Pack
Outfit:  Delirium Style- Sahara
Accessories:
    Ring: EarthStones I Do Bridal Set - Platinum (Ring Box)
    Tattoo: !::Wicked Tattoos::i- Indulge Tattoo BLACK














No comments:

Post a Comment