Sunday, June 17, 2012

Anything But Perfect




I'm not the girl that will cry if she gets dirty or if she falls down. Hell I'm the girl that will defend herself when push comes to shove and wear any and all scars proudly. Like everyone else I have flaws, I'm anything but perfect. This outfit's idea came to me from a pic I saw on marketplace. I thought to myself that I could easily make an outfit similar to it but give it my own personal twist. I added these nails which I absolutely love because I'm almost positive if someone got punched or slapped it'd leave a mark. My tattoo is amazing and I love it even more because it has my favorite flower on it..... the rose. Roses are thorny and beautiful. It reminds me a lot of my attitude towards certain things. My mesh hair is in a league all it's own. Since it's mesh it moves with my body. It's not scripted which makes me super excited. I love how it doesn't stick out or up when I move my head a certain way also. Mesh is AMAZING and I think that everyone should be on firestorm or a viewer that has mesh enabled. It's not laggy and more often then not it's not scripted.

What I'm Wearing:

Skin: [Al Vulo! Skin] - [Lalli] - [black sunkissed]
Shape: was custum made....
Eyes: QnC Carribbean Serenity Eyes
Make Up: -DAMNED- CatEyes MakeUp
Top: *Epic* Athena Halter Top {Black}
Pants: ::insanya:: Kate Jeans- Dark Gray
Shoes: N-core SHARK XtremeHeel "Galaxy" BOXED
Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ Teeloh Mesh Hair- Blacks Pack
Accessories:
    Ring: EarthStones I Do Bridal Set - Platinum (Ring Box)
    Elf Ears: :GAUGED: Elven Stretched Ears [Stars]
    Nails: (FEMALE))[MANDALA] SINRA2 NAILSand RINGs set/ SAUMURAI bLACK
    Tattoo: !::Wicked Tattoos::i - Perfect Angel Tattoo


No comments:

Post a Comment