Friday, June 8, 2012

Survivor

I'm one of those girls that isn't afraid to get dirty or play nice let alone fair. No matter what life throws at me I am able to pick myself up and move on and fight for what I believe in. I'm a survivor. After all I've gone through in the last year that couldn't be more true. I've survived relationships gone wrong, loosing someone who was important in my second life, watching people I love get married, seeing others die, and finding a family and a boyfriend who love me for me. Through all that I survived and wouldn't be around if it wasn't for my family and boyfriend (who proposed to me on 3-31-2012). I'm ready to tackle the world in both worlds, just hand me my heels and watch my sexy ass kick yours and walk away with a smirk on my face. LOL!

What I'm Wearing:
Skin: [Al Vulo! Skin] - [Lalli] - [black sunkissed]
Shape: was custum made....
Eyes: Az... Magic Ice
Top: *Epic* Stayed Halter Tops {Essential Pack} [x149]
Pants: Immerschoen Girl- Leather Pants 'Rivets' (Black)
Hair: >TRUTH< Jessie - black & Whites
Accessories:
    Ring: EarthStones I Do Bridal Set - Platinum (Ring Box)
    Elf Ears: :GAUGED: Elven Stretched Ears [Stars]
    Shoes: N-core SHARK XtremeHeel "Galaxy" BOXED
    Eyeliner: - DAMNED - Queen of D. BlackPink Pack



No comments:

Post a Comment