Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Punk Life


 Lately it seems like I've been wearing a lot of punk... or at least a lot of Envious, AlterEgo and Delirium. With Second Life's 9th birthday coming up I'll be wearing a lot more Delirium Style. There's going to be lots of sims showing off their products, sims and staff. This outfit I love because you can wear it the way I am for a punk flare or add the cuffs and sleeves for a goth/punk feel. I love the pink in the outfit... this outfit comes in a couple other colors... like blue and Black and White. I love the pink personally because hot pink is one of my favorite colors and punk is one of my favorite genres. \o/


What I'm Wearing:
Skin: [Al Vulo! Skin] - [Lalli] - [black sunkissed]
Shape: was custum made....
Eyes: QnC Caribbean Serenity Eyes
Outfit: .:Envious:. Your Style
Hair: TRUTH Tilly- Black & Whites
Accessories:
    Ring: EarthStones I Do Bridal Set - Platinum (Ring Box)
    Elf Ears: :GAUGED: Elven Stretched Ears [Stars]
    Eyeliner: - DAMNED - Queen of D. BlackPink Pack
    Piercings: DS Piercing- Skully

No comments:

Post a Comment