Friday, June 22, 2012

Forever Bound

I am extremely picky with what I wear. I wanted to wear something that that fit my personality yet showed bondage. I'm slightly submissive but only to those I feel worthy, I'm mostly dominant and this outfit makes me feel like I'm in charge yet bound at the same time. With me getting married later this year I'm definitely bound to my heart and soul Chandler. He gave me the collar on my neck and I think it adds nicely to the outfit. It's totally cute and can be customized. The gems on the crosses change color so you can coordinate it with anything you're wearing. I love this outfit and how it makes me feel. My favorite part of this outfit is the straps  on my arms. Perfectly awesome in every way.

What I'm Wearing:

Skin: [Al Vulo! Skin] - [Lalli] - [black sunkissed]
Shape: was custum made....
Eyes: {BFBA}- Nightmare
Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ Teeloh Mesh Hair- Blacks Pack
Outfit: :: AlterEgo :: Xplicit- Black
Shoes: TEN" 10 Megas boots black
Accessories:
    Ring: EarthStones I Do Bridal Set - Platinum (Ring Box)
    Nails: (FEMALE))[MANDALA] SINRA 2 NAILSand RINGs set SAMURAI BLACK
    Collar: *BS* Sami CROSS Titanium Collar & Cuff Set
    MakeUp: -DAMNED- CatEyes MakeUp


No comments:

Post a Comment