Sunday, June 17, 2012

Punk Bish

















I'm excited for this outfit. Delirium Style has a bunch of great outfits for males and females and there's always a new release or outfit to discover. I was a tad reluctant buying this top but am super glad I did. Since then I've bought more of them and am loving the designs on them. These pants are amazing too. These are leather and have those digi legs that look like boots. I love this combination and was surprised how amazing these looked together. If you haven't checked out Delirium Style yet please do... you have absolutely nothing to loose.

Wasabi Pills is amazing. Their mesh hair is the way to go if you want mesh. I found this hair and seriously went OMG I LOVE THAT HAIR! Since I've gotten it I've worn it a lot with DS and think it's a great combination. You also cannot go wrong with these nails. These nails have so many options it is well worth the price. Amazing quality for amazing style. Cannot go wrong with this outfit.


What I'm Wearing: 
Skin: [Al Vulo! Skin] - [Lalli] - [black sunkissed]
Shape: was custum made.... 
Eyes: QnC Caribbean Serenity Eyes
Top: Delirium Style Tank 04
Pants: Delirium Style- OoOpS Black pants
Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ Teeloh Mesh Hair- Blacks Pack
Accessories:
    Ring: EarthStones I Do Bridal Set - Platinum (Ring Box)
    Elf Ears: :GAUGED: Elven Stretched Ears [Stars] 
    Make Up: -DAMNED- CatEyes MakeUp
    Piercing:  DS Piercing- Skully
    Nails: (FEMALE))[MANDALA] SINRA 2 NAILSand RINGs set SAMURAI BLACK
    Tattoo: !::Wicked Tattoos::i Goddess Tattoo








No comments:

Post a Comment