Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Girl Punk


I admit it I love the punk style and love punk music. I'm a punk addict. *Stands on her pedestal and shouts loud and proud I'm Liz and I'm addicted to punk* I found this dress at AlterEgo. They're having a sale so I couldn't pass up hitting the store where I've been eyeing this dress for the last few weeks. I thought it was pretty and totally adorable in the pic. I bought it, put it on and went omg! This dress is so adorable and so easy to add accessories to it's not funny. I love how it looks and how it feels. It's casual and way fun. I added my claws and my favorite boots to make the outfit more complete. I didn't stop there when I added this new hair I got from Truth last week. It's mesh and really cute. It does need an alpha layer.... or at least it does on my head because I refuse to change the shape of my avi's head. So glad it came with an alpha layer tbh.... now if only I could remember to add the alpha's in my shoes o.o! Love the punk feel with a girl feel. \o/

What I'm Wearing:

Skin: [Al Vulo! Skin] - [Lalli] - [black sunkissed]
Shape: was custum made.... 
Eyes: QnC Caribbean Serenity Eyes
Hair: TRUTH HAIR Lori (Mesh)- black & Whites
Outfit: :: alterego :: revolution- black
Shoes: TEN" 10 Megas boots black
Accessories:
    Ring: EarthStones I Do Bridal Set - Platinum 
    Elf Ears: :GAUGED: Elven Stretched Ears [Stars] 
    Nails: (FEMALE))[MANDALA] SINRA 2 NAILSand RINGs set SAMURAI BLACK










No comments:

Post a Comment