Saturday, June 23, 2012

Punk Rocker

I felt like going all out punk rocker. I found these ear tattoos from Wicked Tattoos on market place and thought they were neat and unique I haven't seen tattoos like these before so I thought it'd be neat to rock it in punk. I love the tattoo on my ear and love how I can change how dark it is. Wicked Tattoos is amazing and looks so cool with Delirium Style clothes that I couldn't resist pairing it with this cool jacket, skirt and boots I found this past Wednesday at the DS 50% sale. The boots are unisex so grab em guys. This outfit is going to easily become my new favorite just because of the feel and attitude it gives off. I can't wait to wear it out and about. :p

What I'm Wearing:

Skin: [Al Vulo! Skin] - [Lalli] - [black sunkissed]
Shape: was custum made....
Eyes: {BFBA}- Nightmare
Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ Teeloh Mesh Hair- Blacks Pack
Top: Delirium Style- LJ Crown
Skirt: Delirium Style- Cranky Mini Black
Shoes: D-Style- Qtee Boots Black (Unisex)
Accessories:
    Ring: EarthStones I Do Bridal Set - Platinum (Ring Box)
    Piercing: DS Piercing- Skully
    MakeUp: -DAMNED- CatEyes MakeUp
    Tattoo: !::Wicked Tattoos::i- Ear Tattoo- 1
    Necklace: Thanatopsis- Denial- Unisex (SL9B Gift can get at Delirium Style)


No comments:

Post a Comment