Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Thinking of You



















Lately I've been thinking a lot of what's been going on with me lately. My fiance's been offline for at least two weeks at this point and I've been thinking a lot about him. Lounging around my house thinking of him has been preoccupying my time along with blogging. I found this couch in my inventory and thought I'd take pics using this.... this pose is perfect for thinking of a lost loved one or just lounging around the house waiting. I love my outfit also.... it's causal and I love how it shows a lot of skin. The mesh hair and boots work nicely.

What I'm Wearing:
Skin: [Al Vulo! Skin] - [Lalli] - [black sunkissed]
Shape: was custum made....
Eyes: Az... Magic Ice
Outfit: ::AlterEgo:: Girl Next Door- Black
Hair: >TRUTH< Jessie - black & Whites
Accessories:
    Ring: EarthStones I Do Bridal Set - Platinum (Ring Box)
    Elf Ears: :GAUGED: Elven Stretched Ears [Stars]
    Shoes: TEN"10 Megas boots black
    Eyeliner: - DAMNED - CatEyes MakeUp
    Lip Gloss:  ~Blacklace Beauty~ Hi-Gloss Lips Clear (MP)


No comments:

Post a Comment